1. We believe that there is One God revealed as Father, Son and Holy Spirit ultimately and eternally manifest and visible in the person of Jesus Christ and to love Him with all your heart, soul, mind and strength is the greatest of all commandments.
Church in Lakeville
Rhema Church in Lakeville
Place of worship
Scriptures: Mark 12:28-33; Colossians 1:15; I Timothy 3:1
2. We believe the Bible was inspired by God and is our supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
Scriptures: II Peter 1:20-21; II Timothy 3:16-17
3. We believe that all persons are sinners by nature and by choice and that God freely offers salvation to all who obey the gospel.
Scriptures: Romans 3:23; Ephesians 2:8-9; II Thessalonians 1:8-9
4. We believe that the three-fold cord of apostolic preaching consisted of repentance, water baptism, and the receiving of the gift of the Holy Spirit.
Scriptures: Acts 2:37-39; Acts 8:5, 12, 14, 16-17; Acts 10:44-48; Acts 19:1-6
5. We believe that the Church was God’s idea, founded by Jesus Christ, and is to be a significant part of every believer’s lifestyle.
Scriptures: Matthew 16:18; Hebrews 10:25
6. We believe in the present day supernatural ministry of the Holy Spirit.
Scriptures: Acts 2:16-18; I Cor. 12:1-11; Heb. 13:8
7. We believe that each and every individual is responsible to God for their own practices of faith and matters of conscience while at the same time respecting the same of their brothers and sisters in Christ Jesus though perhaps differing from our own.
Scriptures: Philippians 2:12; Romans 14:1 (The Living Bible)